Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A long time, a lot of pressure.

I've been living an odd life for some time now, answering to so few people and doing my best to say off from pharma-psych's radar. So far no good.

Anni and I have an anniversary tomorrow. One year since we wrote our vows together and decided that we might as well be eloped-married. It's confusing planning the marriage between a cybernetic like her and an organic like me, no matter how much either of us has crossed into the other domain. Of course, to really discuss pressure, we'd have to talk about the force looking over our shoulder, Arta. Arta has been consistent in assuming anything coming out of our marriage is hers, and now it's for Anni and I to decide if there's anything left for both of us. We are still the three of Ra, but I think AnnI and I are the only two of Oriwn. This is such a terrible place to leave it, but I'm out of time, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment