Monday, January 6, 2020

fixed some carp on a borrowed rig, up to calc 1, 2 n4 to come


Screenshot part deux

I used to carry this card in my wallet
so if I was caught chatting with choirs of angels
dancing naked in a field planting orchids
the card would tell what I had
and what it would take to tear them away from me

man, you got to think that's the easy way to live
but if I could take up one more moment
of your obviously valuable time
we've got ten sad stories to your every snarky line

some people say my drugs are bad
may even say it's time to re-up the dose
but if you've got something spinning in your soul so hard to relate
so sad or happy or excitatory it makes your dread spin
you'll beg, plead, and pay out the ear
for a little round self-preserver


There will be more as I'm refining the poem at polynymial.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment